Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

FINAL POST

Looking back on when this class started, I honestly did not think I would be taking so much new knowledge with me. I can truthfully admit that this was one of the most beneficial classes I have ever taken. Though it was a lot of work, I have learned so many tools that I previously had no idea existed. Before when I thought of blogging, I would always think of the snickers commercial and get so annoyed--thinking really who blogs? However, after using a blog this semester and being able to look at other blogs (professional and fellow students) it is easy to see why people engage in this activity.
Though I am a Physical Education major, and will have limited access to technology in my classroom, I plan to help any school I may be associated with in implementing the tools I have learned. All teachers should incorporate these tools for the benefit of their students and own personal/educational growth. Being able to see students' reactions who actually blog and use technology is enough to see that it is an important aspect of the school community.

Many people enter a class with the preconception of doing as little as possible to get by. I would highly discourage this attitude to anyone preparing to take this course. Proper time MUST be set aside for this class every week. I could not imagine what kind of position I would have been in had I fallen behind..I feel sorry for those who did. People who fail to do all of the assignments in this class are only cheating themselves of an amazing educational experience. Future students should prepare themselves to spend time, learn, and be willing to expand their educational background.
Students who say this class is ridiculous, did not manage their time in an effective manner. Yes, this class is time consuming but we are warned of that the first day-no surprises! So when that warning is given..start your work at that second and never fall behind. This is a wonderful class that could benefit many students to be an amazing teacher. I would say put into it what you are going to take out of it.
Thank you to all staff members who were so helpful in making this class meaningful!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments. And for the excellent advice you have given the next round of EDM310 enrollees. And for the plan you have left for us to take the next step to change the world.

    Stay in touch. Help us in that mission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, The especially is applicable if you are beginning a brand new business with company formation in Qatar or growing your overall business internationally.Thanks....

    ReplyDelete